Groundwater Monitoring with Water Level Meters
Heron Instruments’ water level meters are designed and manufactured for well drillers, consultants, hydrogeologists and other professionals who require to measure the most accurate static and drawdown water levels in wells, boreholes, remediation sites and open bodies of water.
We designed all of our water level meters to be modular, for easy cleaning and servicing. The units come complete in a provided carry case for ease of transport and to help protect your precision instrument from the elements.
- Water Level Meter vs Data Logger
- Which Water Level Meter Is Right for Me?
- 1 Water Level Meter – Four Functions – The World Renowned dipper-T
- drawDown Feature – for Pump Tests & Measuring Falling Head Levels
- Harsh Environment Water Level Meter – for Corrosive or High Temperature Environments
The Heron Instruments Advantage
Whether you are constructing a new well, maintaining a well, decommissioning an abandoned well or monitoring falling water level during purging and pump testing, we have the perfect ground water monitoring equipment for the job!
Water Well Driller’s Resources
- Heron Instruments’ dipper-Tag = Well Driller’s Choice
- Heron Donates Water Level Meter for Water Well Drilling
- Decommissioning Wells – Is It Really Necessary?
- Rural Plumbing
How to Use Your Heron Instruments Water Level Meter
Heron Instruments’ water level meters are very straightforward to use after you know how to use them. We have instructional videos to help you maintain and get the most out of your water level meter.