- Electronic Module (IP65) – mode selectable for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Probe (IP68) – fully pressure/depth rated, 5/8” (1.59cm) field replaceable
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in engineering scale (1/100ft) or metric (mm)
- Padded Mini Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head
- Handle – soft comfort foam grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
Static & drawdown Levels
The little dipper2 compact water level meter is the best tool for measuring the depth of water in a well or borehole that requires a short tape length. The little dipper2 works the same as the dipper-T2 in terms of functionality, but has a more compact frame allowing the meter to be easily transported in the field.
The little dipper2 is a compact water level meter designed for ease of portability, used to measure both static and falling head levels in wells and boreholes. A padded carry case comes included, but it’s small enough to be stowed in a backpack.
In order to meet our client’s needs we have added four new tape lengths – 15m or 50ft, 30m or 100ft to the standard 22m or 75ft. With these additional lengths, the little dipper2 is able to reach new depths, while still maintaining the compact size!
The little dipper2 in static mode is used for measuring the depth of water. The little dipper2 in drawDown mode may be used for measuring falling water levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pumps from damage caused by dry running.
|It is the Distributor’s and/or User's responsibility to ensure chemical, temperature, radiative, and shock compatibility with their site(s) before, during and after deployments. Not doing so will void any and all warranties.|
|Download the complete little dipper2 specifications, including: Reel Assembly / Tape / Probe / Electronic Panel||Download File|
3/8” Probe Option - PN# 1504
The 3/8” (9.525 mm) probe option is used for measuring water levels in narrow tubes and piezometers. The 3/8” (9.525 mm) probe must be ordered at time of manufacturing. The probe (27g without weights/78g with weights) is pressure rated up to 100m/300ft for 20 minutes.
5/8" Teflon-Free Probe Tip Option – PN# 1510
For those who require to measure water levels without the material teflon, because of legislation or other regulations. Due to the properties of Delrin, users may need to adjust sensitivity dial on the unit to tune out cascading water to prevent false readings.