- Electronic Module (IP65) – mode selectable for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing. Circuits and components are potted to protect from moisture and dust intrusion
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Link – to prevent damage to the tape, the probe is sacrificed at the link area if snagged in the well
- Probe (IP68) – 5/8” (1.59cm) fully pressure/depth rated*, no holes or recesses for contaminate build up
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Steel Tape Certified/Compliant to – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
The dipper-T2 water level meter is designed for well drillers, consultants, and hydrogeologists all across the globe.
The dipper-T2 is a rugged and dependable water level meter made from high quality materials, easy to use for a wide variety of applications. The dipper-T2 is capable of measuring both static and falling head levels. Static mode is used for measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes and standpipes. DrawDown mode is used for measuring falling water levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pump from damage caused by dry running.
The Heron dipper-T2 is renowned for its premium, polyethylene coated yellow steel tape accuracy in measuring depth to water. Available in your choice of either metric or engineering scale.
|It is the Distributor’s and/or User's responsibility to ensure chemical, temperature, radiative, and shock compatibility with their site(s) before, during and after deployments. Not doing so will void any and all warranties.|
|Download the complete dipper-T2 specifications, including: Reel Assembly / Tape / Probe / Electronic Panel||Download File|
3/8” Probe Option - PN# 1504
The 3/8” (9.525 mm) probe option is used for measuring water levels in narrow tubes and piezometers. The 3/8” (9.525 mm) probe must be ordered at time of manufacturing. The probe (27g without weights/78g with weights) is pressure rated up to 100m/300ft for 20 minutes.
5/8" Teflon-Free Probe Tip Option – PN# 1508
For those who require to measure water levels without the material teflon, because of legislation or other regulations. Due to the properties of Delrin, users may need to adjust sensitivity dial on the unit to tune out cascading water to prevent false readings.
Motorized Reel – PN# 1500
CE Certified - Emissions & Immunity for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use Electrical Equipment
IEC 61326-1:2012 / EN 61326-1:2013
The Motorized Reel is great winding tool for longer tape lengths, from 600m/2000’ up to 1100m/3500’. The power source is 12 V DC that can be taken from the regular 12 V DC system on most vehicles. The Motorized Reel makes easy work of lowering and raising the longer tape lengths into and out of the well. A hand crank is included in case of power failure.