- Memory – 32,000 data points (barometric readings)
- Download Speed – 32,000 data points in 90 seconds
- Battery – up to 10 years (depending on usage)
- Calibration Certificate provided with each logger
- Machined, 316 marine grade stainless steel body and transducer
- Able to convert deployment options easily in the field
The Heron Instruments barLog, barometric logger is used to automatically compensate readings stored on the dipperLog for changes in barometric pressure. The barLog, with readings every 1 hour and a memory capacity of 32,000 data points, is recommended for long term monitoring or where more than one logger is deployed withing in a 5 km radius.
The dedicated, intuitive software makes the dipperLog quick and easy to program and launch. Simply recover your data, save your findings in a tabular display and graph, view both parameters side by side in a split screen.
“It is the Distributor’s and/or User’s responsibility to ensure chemical, temperature, radiative, and shock compatibility with their site(s) before, during and after deployments. Not doing so will void any and all warranties”
Use the Heron Instruments’ barLog alongside your dipperLog Groundwater Data Logger for the most accurate data possible. Add a barLog to your quote for the dipperLog TOUGH, dipperLog 64, or dipperLog 32.
|# of Data Points||32,000|
|Accuracy %FS||+/- 0.05|
|Stability %FS/Year||+/- 0.20|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 80°C|
|Expected Battery Life||Up to 10 Years (depending on usage)|
|Wetted Material||316 Stainless Steel & Delrin®|
|Transducer Material/Length||316 Stainless Steel Piezoresistive Silicon/105mm|
- barLog – recommended for barometric compensation for long term monitoring or where more than one logger is deployed within a 5 km radius
PC Communication Cable - PN# 5009
Software – PN# 5008
This cable is necessary to establish a connection between the software and the dipperLog. It connects via the USB port in your laptop or other field device, enabling you to program, launch and download data with ease. This cable can be connected either directly to the dipperLog, to the well head or to the face of the reel.
dipperLog Maintenance Kit – PN# 5024
To help get the most out of your Heron dipperLog, purchase the dipperLog Maintenance Kit (PN# 5024) to keep your dipperLogs accurate and performing at their peak for many years. The maintenance kit consists of:
1. 5x packs of Alconox® Powdered Precision Cleaner
2. 25x Replacement O-Rings
3. O-Ring Applicator Guide & Pick
4. Cleaning Cloth
5. Rubber Gloves