- Electronic Module (IP65) – LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 µS and a temperature range from 0˚C - 50˚C, removable for easy cleaning and servicing.
- Auto off facility activates after five minutes of 0 conductivity profiling
- Operating temperature 0˚C-50˚C
- Probe (IP68) – fully pressure/depth rated*, 22mm (0.875”) field replaceable
- 4 Electrode Configuration system comprising of 2 arrays of single electrode within a concentric electrode
- Steel Tape – high tensile steel, jacketed with Polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Steel Tape Certified/Compliant to – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- Padded Carry Case – to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide - built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
The conductivity plus enables accurate measurements of conductivity, water levels and temperatures in wells, boreholes, stand pipes and estuaries where salt water intrusion and contamination levels become a concern. Conductivity can be an early indicator of change in a water system due to fluctuations of salinity in water levels. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
While this is an excellent tool for early detection of threats to a water system, it is not recommended for use in generating well profiles where salt water intrusion is a factor. The response time of 1 minute and the calibration at only 1413μS makes it impractical for this application.
The high tensile steel core measuring tape is tested for stretch resistance to ASME standards and is ideal for profiling up to 50˚C. An LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 µS and temperature range from 0˚C – 50˚C. The conductance temperature compensation coefficient is 2.0%. Calibration of the conductivity plus is easy using readily available 1413 µS solution.
|It is the Distributor’s and/or User's responsibility to ensure chemical, temperature, radiative, and shock compatibility with their site(s) before, during and after deployments. Not doing so will void any and all warranties.|
|Download the complete conductivity plus specifications, including: Reel Assembly / Tape / Probe / Electronic Panel||Download File|