Once again, Heron Instruments will be marking Groundwater week by exhibiting at the Groundwater Summit in Nashville, Tennessee from December 5 – 7, 2017, in booth #1029. This is the largest gathering of groundwater professionals in North America and is always a great way to close out the year.
The NGWA, founded in 1948 as the National Water Well Association, is comprised of members from 4 sections of the groundwater industry: contractors, scientists/engineers, and manufacturers/suppliers. These professionals work together to enhance groundwater knowledge and public awareness of threats to our resources thereby promoting the responsible development, management and use of water. Groundwater is a resource vital to our way of life that too often is taken for granted.
The largest groundwater industry event of the year, this show attracts attendees from more than 40 countries and offers something for everyone involved in groundwater, whether it be in modelling, monitoring, remediation or other areas. It offers a chance to explore new products, technologies and services, and learn about the latest advances through workshops, lectures and hands on activities. It is also a great opportunity to network with fellow professionals in your field, renew old acquaintances, make new friends or finally put a face to that voice you have been dealing with over the phone.
As part of the showcase for new products and technologies, Heron Instruments will be unveiling our newest innovation: the Heron dipper-See Verticle Inspection Camera.
- The dipper-See comes complete with monitor boasting a 7” screen with a 700 TVL resolution in a hard-shelled padded case which carries a lifetime warranty.
- Optional recording is also available with the video out feature on the monitor.
- The centralizing guide is complete with a detachable hook on the bottom for added weight if required.
- The purchase of a dipper-See includes 2 battery packs, each providing an expected 6.5 hours of power, complete with a charger.
- The versatile positioning arm, conveniently attached to our water level meter frame, offers an ergonomic solution for viewing the HD display screen at different angles.
- The built in hanger supports the meter at the well head allowing for hands free viewing in the field while the tape guide helps protect the poly coated polyethylene tape from cuts and tears.
- Like all of our meters, the dipper-See incorporates our ergonomic molded vinyl handle for easy grip and the easy to use winding handle.
The Heron dipper-See is an affordable, high quality, full-featured borehole camera, integrated into a singular unit; ideal for viewing in open bodies of water, as well as vertical downhole shafts or wells from 2 inches diameter and to a maximum depth of 150m/500ft with a fully pressure rated camera probe. The excellent innovative product will be available in early 2018.
We look forward to demonstrating this exciting new product for you at our booth #1029!