Very often, ground water wells are not easily accessible. You may have to travel to a remote location or hike, when roadways are not available or passable, to reach them. In these cases, the size and weight of the equipment you need to transport can add significant cost and inconvenience to a project. To alleviate some of these issues, Heron Instruments gives you the little dipper2.
The dimensions of this water level meter are 19.5 cm x 18.7 cm x 30.5 cm, making it small enough to transport in a backpack. With the reel assembly weighting only 1.36 kg the total weight is determined by the tape selected. It is available in 15m, 22m and 30m tape lengths while still maintaining its compact size.
- A polyethylene jacketed high tensile steel tape
- A full pressure rated 5/8” probe
- Choice of metric or engineering scale tape markings
- Both Static and drawDown modes
- Padded carry case
- Hanger for hand’s free operation
- Sensitivity switch to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Both visual LED and audio buzzer indicators
- An optional 3/8” probe for narrow openings
When size matters, turn to the little dipper2 for accurate data in your project.