Heron Instruments Inc. Limited Warranty
Heron Instruments Inc. warrants to repair or replace any such defective equipment or part, determined to our satisfaction after inspection by our technician, to be a defect in workmanship or an original material defect, with all shipping pre-paid by the user.
- dipper-T water level meter – 5 years (probe 1 year)
- little dipper water level meter – 3 years (probe 1 year)
- Water Tape water level meter – 3 years (probe 1 year)
- SKINNY DIPPER water level meter – 3 years (probe 1 year)
- dipper-Tag tag line plus – 3 years
- dipper-Tough – 3 years (tape & probe none)
- Conductivity Plus conductivity/temperature/water level meter – 3 years (probe 1 year)
- dipper-Temp temperature/water level meter- 3 years (probe 1 year)
- H.OIL oil/water interface meter – 5 years (probe 1 year)
- Sm.OIL oil/water interface meter – 3 years (probe 1 year)
- dipperLog NANO data logger – 1 year
In no event shall Heron Instruments Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, abuse, acts of third parties (rental equipment), environmental conditions or other expenses which may arise in connection with such defective equipment.
This warranty shall not apply to damage of equipment caused by improper installation, usage, storage, alteration or inadequate care.
Heron Warranty coverage does not extend to the following:
- Tape, bag or batteries used with the product
- Products used as rental equipment
- Products contaminated by materials which are known to be hazardous and; as such, have rendered the unit unserviceable
- Parts failure due to neglect in cleaning or incorrect servicing
- Failure of parts caused by misuse
NOTE: All parts related to the functionality and installment of the product (caps, connectors, etc.) are required to be returned ON the item for inspection purposes.
For service information email firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-331-2032