Sm.OIL Mini Oil / Water Interface Meter
Now Certified intrinsicaly safe.
Small size but big features. Heron’s small interface meter is an economical unit that will measure to 60ft(20m) below the top of the well, making it ideal for shallow wells or high water tables. The Sm.Oil interface meter measures the thickness of floating or sinking layers of hydrocarbon products in the groundwater. Many of these instruments are used by refineries, oil spill and remediation companies, land fills and site clean up projects.
Download SmOIL Brochure
- Small, light-weight, low-cost quality meter for use in shallower wells.
- Certified intrinsically safe. (CSA & ANSI/UL)
- Easy to read accurate (ASME Standard) heavy duty Kynar® Jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors.(breaking load over 300lb)
- Tape length 60ft (20m).
- Powered by single 9 Volt Battery.
- Carry bag included.
- 3 year limited warranty * 1 year warranty on replaceable probe
Tape storage reel
Durable polyester coated aluminum reel mounted on a sturdy coated frame. Soft grip handle on the back of the unit for easy use, and “third hand” built in casing hanger that allows the unit to be suspended on the casing while the results are being recorded.
Certified intrinsically safe
- Class 9098 01 hazardous locations
- Class 9098 81 Hazardous locations (USA)
- Class I groups A, B, C and D
- 3 year limited warranty.* 1 year warranty on replaceable probe
Specifications (For tape lengths to 300 ft / 100 m)
- Tape Length:
- Tape Graduation:
- 4.24 lbs (1.9 Kgs)
- 60 ft (20 m)
- 8in W x 8in H x 10in D (10cm W x 10cm H x 26cm D)
- 1/100 ft (1 mm)
- 9 Volt
Water level indicators to groundwater data loggers.Groundwater monitoring equipment to fit any budget.
Learn more about the features and specifications of the full Heron product line.
CERTIFIED INTRINSICALY SAFE
What does that mean?
All Intrinsic Safety certifications are not equal. The symbols and numbers Indicate the areas and conditions in which the device is rated safe. Based on CSA and URL certification product class 9098 81, the following applies.
|Ign. Energy in
||140 deg C
||Qualifying Gases Present at all times
If you are buying an interface meter READ THE LABEL. Buy a unit that gives the greatest degree of safety over the widest range of gases. The Heron H.OIL / Sm.Oil is certified to the highest standard in North America. Class I, Gr,A,B,C,D T4 Exia CSA and URL.
View Heron CSA International
Certificate of Compliance