It’s our goal to provide our customers with the shortest lead times of new orders and serviced units. We ship directly from our location in Dundas, Ontario, Canada or from our freight forwarder in Depew, New York, USA.
How does Heron ship within Canada?
Orders are shipped via FedEx or Purolator ground (unless specified otherwise) on our account (prepaid and add) or collect on our customers preferred shipping account and method
How does Heron ship into the United States?
- We hold stock at our freight forwarding company in New York allowing for faster turnaround of orders
- For orders that we don’t have in stock, items are picked up by our freight forwarding company and shipped to New York for disbursement throughout the US every Monday
- Our standard shipping method is UPS ground (prepaid and add) or collect on our customers preferred shipping account and method
- Expedited orders can ship directly from our location in Canada
- A $20.00 handling fee is added to each order
How does Heron ship overseas?
- We obtain quotes from DHL, FedEx and Schenker to determine the most economical shipping method with the best delivery times
- A $20.00 handling fee added to each order
What kind of delivery time can I expect?
Delivery times vary depending on stock, your location and shipping method
Can I track my order?
All tracking information is emailed to our customers
Shipping terms: EXW – Incoterms 2010