- Electronic Module (IP65) – change mode for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing. Circuits and components are potted to protect from moisture and dust intrusion
- Sensitivity Switch – to adjust for false signals from cascading water
- Link – to prevent damage to the tape, the probe is sacrificed at the link area if snagged in the well
- Probe (IP68) – 5/8” fully pressure/depth rated*, no holes or recesses for contaminate build up
- Tape – polyethylene, reinforced with Kevlar – markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100’)
- Steel Tape Certified/Compliant to – ASME B89.1.7-2009 & MIL-STD-45662A Certified, FED GGG-T-106F & EEC Class II Compliant
- Carry Bag – to protect your water level meter from the elements
- Hanger – built in, to support the meter at the well head, allows for hands free deployment
- Tape Guide – built in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip – molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle – custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands
Static & drawdown Levels
The little dipper2 is a compact water level meter designed for ease of portability, used to measure both static and falling head levels in wells and boreholes. A padded carry case comes included, but it’s small enough to be stowed in a backpack.
In order to meet our client’s needs we have added four new tape lengths – 15m or 50ft, 30m or 100ft to the standard 22m or 75ft. With these additional lengths, the little dipper2 is able to reach new depths, while still maintaining the compact size!
The little dipper2 in static mode is used for measuring the depth of water. The little dipper2 in drawDown mode may be used for measuring falling water levels during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pumps from damage caused by dry running.
|Download the complete little dipper2 specifications, including: Reel Assembly / Tape / Probe / Electronic Panel||Download File|
3/8” Probe Option - PN# 1504
The 3/8” (9.525 mm) probe option is used for measuring water levels in narrow tubes and piezometers. The 3/8” (9.525 mm) probe must be ordered at time of manufacturing. The probe is pressure rated up to 100m/300ft for 20 minutes.