Heron Instruments Inc. Limited Warranty
Heron Instruments Inc. (Heron) hereby warrants to the user that all products manufactured by Heron will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the period pertaining to each product from the date of shipment from Heron Instruments Inc. subject to the conditions outlined herein.
- H.01L Oil/Water Interface Meter – 5 Years (H.Oil replaceable probe is warrantied for 1 year)
- Sm.OIL Interface Meter – 3 Years (Sm.Oil replaceable probe is warrantied for 1 year)
- Water Tape Water Level Meter – 3 Years (3/8 diameter probe is warrantied for 1 year)
- dipperLog Datalogger – 3 Years
- Dipper-T Water Level Meter – 5 Years (3/8 diameter probe is warrantied for 1 year)
- Little Dipper Water Level Meter – 3 Years (3/8 diameter probe is warrantied for 1 year)
- Conductivity Plus – 3 Years (Conductivity Plus probe is warrantied for 1 year)
- Skinny Dipper – 3 years (1/4 diameter probe is warrantied for 1 year)
Heron warrants to repair or replace any such defective equipment or part (determined to our satisfaction to have a defect in workmanship or original material) upon receipt and inspection of such defective equipment to Heron Instruments Inc. with all shipping prepaid by the user.
In no event shall Heron be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, abuse, acts of third parties (rental equipment)environmental conditions or other expenses which may arise in connection with such defective equipment. This warranty shall not apply to damage of equipment caused by incorrect installation, usage, storage alteration or inadequate care.
Heron Warranty coverage does not extend to the following:
- Tape, bag or batteries used with the product.
- Products used as rental equipment.
- Products contaminated by materials which are hazardous and as such have rendered the unit unserviceable as outlined in the maintenance guide and warranty manual.
- Parts failure due to neglect in cleaning or servicing.
- Failure of parts caused by misuse or inappropriate use.
When returning a product under warranty, please review service options available or advise Heron Instruments in advance, by telephone at 1-800-331-2032 or 905-628-4999; by fax at 905-628-6869 or by contacting us here.